Meet our STRIVE Team
Pete is an accomplished senior leader, Chartered Engineer and Psychotherapist with a passion for developing individuals’ wellbeing and resilience. Pete himself has achieved some impressive personal challenges, including climbing mountains across 4 continents, and running numerous marathons and ultra-marathons.
Being heavily involved in charity and community work for over a decade, Pete was honoured by The Queen in 2021.
Pete’s Personal Challenges to date include:
- Climbing Kilimanjaro and Toubkal in Africa
- Reaching Everest Base Camp climbing
- Numerous trail races of Marathon and Ultra distance, London to Brighton 100km
Goals Pete's working towards right now:
- The Big Swim
- Climb Mount Triglav in Slovenia
Rob served in the RAF for 22 years as a Battlespace Manager and Fighter Controller. Along with numerous operational assignments in the UK and overseas within NATO, he spent time in the training environment as a Trainer, Coach and Mentor. He also had the privilege of being the Career Manager for over 500 personnel.
With significant experience of working in, and leading, teams across the globe, Rob is passionate about facilitating growth in others.
Rob's Personal Challenges to date include:
- Marathon and Half Marathon distances
- Windsurfer all over the world
- Mountaineering in the UK and overseas
Goals Rob's working towards right now:
- Climb 214 Wainwrights in the Lakes
- Southampton Marathon
With 25 years’ experience in the corporate world of marketing, Lisa is a seasoned public speaker. From pitching to brand boards to leading the marcomms for the 2012 Cultural Olympiad briefing 200+ people per week; Lisa has delivered a myriad of presentations.
Relocating to Dorset 15 years ago she has run her own business, worked in the tea industry and now works freelance to balance a busy training programme as a GBR Age group Sprint triathlete.
Lisa's Personal Challenges to date include:
- Weymouth 70.3 Ironman 2018
- Weymouth 70.3 Ironman 2019 Female Relay Team - Winning Team
- Finland 70.3 Ironman 2023
- Valencia European Triathlon Championships - Top 10 GBR finisher, Top 20 European finisher
- World Triathlon Championships Leeds 2022 - 1st Female 50-54
- European Triathlon Championships Madrid 2023
Goals Lisa's working towards right now:
- 2024 World Triathlon Championship Malaga
Jase has spent the past 24 years facilitating and coaching service personnel within the Royal Air Force. Initially joining as a Physical Training Instructor, he specialised as an Adventurous Training Instructor, his most recent role was within the Defence SERE Training Organisation involved delivering survival training across the MOD.
Jase has worked in a number of different roles in the outdoors, with sports teams, individual athletes and senior management teams. He has also organised, managed and delivered high altitude expeditions all over the world.
Jase's Personal Challenges to date include:
- Climbed Escalada Eagle in Spain
- Multiple ski touring expeditions in Europe, including the Haute route 2017 & 2022
- Wilderness bike packing expeditions in the Highlands
Goals Jase's working towards right now:
- To summit Mount Denali in 2026 for RAF ATI’s as a Lead Instructor
Donna is a human focused and highly experienced coach and trainer and has been helping ambitious human beings to thrive in their careers for well over a decade. Specialising in getting clients ready for ‘key career situations’, such as public speaking, investor presentations and job interviews, Donna is passionate about fear management and the neuroscience of human performance.
Donna has worked across a variety of sectors including; Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Consumer Brands & Financial Services, and has appeared on Sky News and euronews.
Donna's Personal Challenges to date include:
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Windsor
- Sprint Distance Triathlon Bournemouth
- Weymouth Half Marathon
- River Arun 3.8k Swim
Goals Donna's working towards right now:
- Half and Full Distance Ironman
- Southampton Marathon